Lc1234 发表于 2014-11-3 12:56
楼主辛苦了

谢谢支持,有空一起翻译吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-5 11:38:11 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 妙娃粽子 于 2015-2-5 11:39 编辑

楼主留下联系方式,我把剩余部分给你 有些地方再一起谈论下
Q1) My motor says it can only take 2.1V at 2A. Will the EasyDriver (running from up to 30V) blow up my motor or damage it in any way?
Q1) 我的电机写着只能工作在2.1V电压和2A电流下,EasyDriver(工作在30V的输入电压下)会不会烧掉或者是以其他方式损坏我的电机呢?
A1) Nope. You're safe. Motors are specified with DC flowing through their coils. But what we are concerned with is maximum current. The voltage spec of the motor doesn't really matter, using the EasyDriver. (Or any chopper driver, for that matter.) The EasyDriver will ramp up the voltage to the coil until the _current_ reaches the maximum set with the pot (max of 750mA). Then it will cut the power to the coil until the current dips down again, then re-apply power, over and over again, about 20,000 times per second. Any motor that's rated for 150mA/coil (or more) will work with the Easy Driver just fine, no matter what it's voltage rating. Note that if your motor is rated for less than 750mA/phase, you should adjust the current set pot on the EasyDriver to dial down the maximum coil current to match your motor.
A1) 放心吧,不会的。通常步进电机都指定了直流电通过线圈,而我们最需要关注的是流经线圈的最大电流。如果使用EasyDrivers的话,电机的额定电压并不是很重要。(关于这点,或许对所有的驱动板都适用。)EasyDrivers会持续在线圈上提升电压,直到电流达到由电路板上端子设定的最大值,即750ma。然后它又会降低线圈上的电压,使得电流再次下降,之后电压又上升,如此不停重复,大约每秒钟20000次左右循环。无论电机的额定电压是多少,只要电机的每相额定电流为150ma(或者更高),那么配合EasyDrivers驱动的话效果最后都不错。有一点需要注意的是,如果你的电机每相额定电流是小于750ma,那么你需要去调节EasyDrivers上的可调电阻,以此降低电流来达到符合你电机的最大相电流。
Q2) So shouldn't I run the power to the EasyDriver at the voltage that my motor is rated for? (i.e. 2.1V as per the above example)
Q2)我给EasyDrivers供电的电压应该是我电机的额定电压吗?(也就是说上面提到的2.1V)
A2) No. The voltage rating of the motor DOES NOT MATTER. Really. Trust me on this. At least to a point. You want to run the EasyDriver with as high a voltage as needed for your application. Lower voltages produce a lot less heat (on the ED and the motor) but produce lower maximum speed and torque. Higher voltages (up to 30V) get you more torque at higher speeds, but your ED will get much hotter. You make the decision. Also, the higher the input voltage, the greater chance of frying your ED if your motor wires come undone for some reason. Most people are perfectly happy running their ED at 12V, and there are tons of power supplies that work great at 12V and are cheap. The technical reason for this is that the Easy Driver is acting like a switching power supply. It is stepping down the voltage and stepping up the current. The coil of the motor is basically like the inductor in a buck converter. The chopper circuit switches the coil voltage on and off to maintain a constant current through the coil.
A2)不是的。真的。电机的额定电压并不是很重要。关于这一点我至少还是比较确定的,所以请一定相信我。你完全可以根据你的实际情况尽可能得给EasyDriver提高供电电压。低电压的好处是会产生较少的热量(在EasyDriver和电机上),但是会降低最大最速和电机扭矩。而高电压(最大可达到30V)会让你的电机在高速情况下得到更大的扭矩,但是反过来EasyDriver和电机会发烫。这取决于你。当然,如果输入电压越高,那么由于某些原因使电机线损坏,从而导致 EasyDriver损坏的几率越大。大部分的人都喜欢将12v作为输入电压,并且市场上有许多这样的12V电源适配器,而且都非常便宜。从技术上来讲,EasyDriver就像是一个开关电源,因为它不停地升压和降低电流,而电机里的线圈基本上就像是降压电路中的电感。通过直流—直流变换电路不停开关电源,以此在线圈中得到一个恒定的电流。
Note that you can run the EasyDriver with a supply voltage of as low as about 3V. This does NOT mean that you will get good stepper motor performance at that voltage (actually, I can almost guarantee you will not). However, even at 7V or 9V, the torque on most stepper motors is near their max, at lower speed. Where you really need the higher input voltage is at higher step speeds.
请注意,你可以用最低为3V的电压作为EasyDriver的工作电压。当然这可不意味着你可以在这个电压来让你的电机很好得运转(事实上,我几乎不能保证你能让电机转起来)。然而,即使工作电机在7V和9V之间,大部分的电机在低速情况下就已经接近了他们的最大扭矩。只有你需要电机高速运转的情况下,你才需要使用更高的输入电压。
Another important point that a lot of people don't realize is that many times, you don't really need the full, rated torque of the motor for your application. For example, the small stepper motor from SparkFun (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9238), develops a very large percentage of its fully rated torque even with 9V of input to the Easy Driver and the current adjustment turned all the way down to 150mA/coil. In other words, you probably don't have to break you back trying to make out the motor's rated current, and thus rated torque. Try it in your system first - you may be surprised with how much torque can be generated with a smaller current and voltage.
另外重要的一点是,许多人没有意识到许多情况下,我们都真的不需要达到额定的电机扭矩。比如说,一个SparkFun上的一个小电机(https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9238),即使用9V电压作为EasyDriver的工作电压,依旧可以得到接近于额定的扭矩值,电流调整到了每相150ma.换句话说,你可能不必要去弄清楚你电机的额定电流,更不用说是额定扭矩了。现在你自己的情况下测试吧,你或许会对这么小的电流和电压就能产生的扭矩感到吃惊
Q3) How much current does my power supply need to produce?
Q3)我的电源适配器需要多大的电流?
A3) The max that the EasyDriver can shove into the motor is 750mA/coil. With 2 coils per motor, that's 1.5A. So your power supply needs at least 1.5A to be completely safe. However, you can normally get away with less than that and still be just fine. Because of the way a chopper driver works, the driver and motor actually form a sort of switching power supply. Let's say that in order to reach 750mA/coil, the ED needs to only ramp up the voltage to the coil to 6V. So if you're supplying the ED with 12V, then the driver is working like a step down power supply from 12V to 6V (we're sweeping a lot of things under the rug here, but stick with me) so we only need to supply it with half of the current it's sending to the motor (because the voltage is cut in half, we only need to supply half the current going into the motor). So in this case, you'd only need a power supply of 750mA. The best advice here is to experiment. If your power supply is not 'strong' enough, the voltage will dip and you will drop steps. (i.e. not enough torque to keep the motor in the commanded position).
See the table under question 14 below for some experimental data I took.
A3) EasyDriver给电机每相提供的最大电流是750ma,两相加起来则是1.5a.所以这么来说,你的电源适配器应该是至少是1.5ma以上,这样的话会比较安全。然后,一般情况下电流稍小些也绝不是什么大问题。由于驱动板的设计原理,驱动板和电机事实上都是以开关电源形式供电的。为了达到每相750ma,EasyDriver只需要将每相的电压提升到6V。所以,如果你用了12v电压来供电,电路会将12V电源降压到6V(我们测试了许多,最终我选择了这个),所以我们只需要提供送入电机电流的一半即可(因为电压已经被减半,我们只需要提供一半的电流)。这样的话,你只需要提供电流值为750ma的就可以了。最好的方法是去自己做实验。如果你的电源能力太弱的话,电压会下降,电机会丢失步(也就是说没有足够的扭矩使电机达到指定的位置)。
详细请看第14个问题下我做的实验数据列表。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-7 19:11:09 | 显示全部楼层
妙娃粽子 发表于 2015-2-5 11:38
Q1) My motor says it can only take 2.1V at  ...

哇,太赞了~~~~我还在无止境的忙别的事情呢~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-7 19:19:30 | 显示全部楼层
妙娃粽子 发表于 2015-2-5 11:38
Q1) My motor says it can only take 2.1V at  ...

联系方式已经PM了~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-10 10:01:39 | 显示全部楼层
终于完工了~~~填上了一个大坑
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 需要先绑定手机号

Archiver|联系我们|极客工坊

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:24 , Processed in 0.050482 second(s), 22 queries .