找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 10281|回复: 0

Win7 下Maple驱动问题解决方案

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-16 09:48:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
搞了类Arduino的STM32的开发板Maple在Win7下使用时dfu驱动装不上,导致上传程序会报错,找不到dfu设备。后来看到官方说推荐winXP上用,于是装了个XP虚拟机来用,还是不行。因为Maple国内用的很少,资料不多,找不到。最后还是在浏览官方论坛的时候偶尔看到这个解决方案。自己试过可行,也不用虚拟机了,直接win7下使用也可。

After getting pissed with this board not working correctly in Windows 7 64-bit with the default drivers, and then problems with a Windows XP 32-bit VM (VMWare) on Windows 7 64-bit (because it kept enumerating the device in the host machine), I tried Feyr's method. It works great!

Step-by-step instructions:

Download the binary libUSB package (http://sourceforge.net/projects/libusb-win32/files/), extract somewhere (we'll call it c:\LIBUSB)
    Plug the Maple board into the computer
    Open Device Manager
    Switch Maple board into continuous Bootloader mode (hit reset until you get the fast blinks followed by slower blinks; reset again and immediately hit and hold the boot “BUT” button until it changes into slow blink mode, release).
    It should show some broken USB device in your Devices, not a com-port
    Run the libusb INF wizard (c:\LIBUSB\bin\x86\inf-wizard.exe)
    Click through the dialogs, the default values should be fine, or you can fill in some descriptive info
    Save the INF and have it install. It'll produce a big red prompt about the driver being unsigned and problematic; however, it will still work.
    “Update” the MAPLE 003 device in your device manager and select the INF file you generated.

To load any program:

Run the Maple IDE, when you hit the Upload, hit your Reset button on your Maple Board. It should detect and load the data on it. If your compile takes too long, try hitting the reset later in the upload. I used an alternating interval blink to prove it was working to me instead of the straight blink code.

The serial drivers that came with the Maple IDE package do work fine, so you can use those drivers for the COM port directly.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则 需要先绑定手机号

Archiver|联系我们|极客工坊

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:14 , Processed in 0.036858 second(s), 17 queries .